Jorden rundt på 4 måneder

We are going to: Brazil Bolivia Guatemala Miami/Orlando Fiji Australia - Sydney Thailand

Friday, December 29, 2006

I love Plan Norway



Today a lady from Plan Norway called me at my cell phone. She said that it was possible for us to visit Plan in Bolivia. This is so fantastic. I love that organisation and have a dream to work there sometimes in the future. She asked me if I liked to write, and off course I said yes. Writing is so fantastic and I just love it. She asked if we would write a report from the day we are with Plan. Off course I said yes, and I look so forward to do this. With my own words I can describe what I see and do. I can tell the world about my meeting with these people and try to get people to understand how important it is to help. I hope Marita will join me with this, and that it can be a project we have together. The report will later be published in Plans magazine and at Internett. I didn’t think this trip could be any better, but every day I wake up to another fantastic news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home